In the old west, law was sparse and settlers needed to work together to keep society functioning. The Code of the West referred to socially agreed laws, sometimes called the cowboy code. At Guys2 Mount, a Corral Code governs our western style roundup as agreed upon rules that every COWBOY and bronco is trusted to abide by while inside the corral.
The Corral Code forms the basis for our event. If you can’t follow them, don’t buy a ticket.
Respect the Hand
- COWBOY: Bronc’s hand up, action stops.
- broncs: Use hand to check condom, PA or size. Raise hand to flag a wrangler
Honor a Blindfold
- COWBOY: Honor the bronc’s blindfold: YELLOW: Safe Sex, BLUE: Bareback
- bronco: No peeking, or removing the blindfold
Maintain your Role
- COWBOY: Left Wrist band – COWBOYS ONLY mount broncos
- bronco: Right Wrist band – broncos only mounted by COWBOYS
- Line up outside on the LEFT side of the Corral entrance (VIP line up in center).
- Wait for the gate wrangler (wristband check, corral control)
- inspect any free bronco, touching, commenting. (Mount is a SHAME FREE event, no negative, or aggressive comments)
- mount the bronco where found or move the bronco
- to move, alert the bronco, then guide the bronco by the harness
(COWBOY is responsible for safety when bronco is moved)
- Leave the Corral whenever you like
- Line up outside on the RIGHT side of the Corral entrance (VIP line up in center).
- Wait for a gate wrangler (wristband check, corral control)
- Raise blindfold, Corral Wrangler will move you into the Corral.
- Check for condom / PA or size, if needed.
- Let cowboy guide you where they want to place you
- worn out? thirsty? or an issue with a COWBOY – Raise your hand!
- raise your hand and a wrangler will come as soon as possible
- Do NOT remove the blindfold
- wrangler will guide you to the exit, and the Gate Wrangler will lower your blindfold.
Corral Schedule: MOUNT at 8:00pm
- Mount Social: Meet COWBOYS, broncos and wranglers at Runway from 5:00-7:00pm
- Arrival: Arrive no later than 7:30pm
- Dress: Cowboys can wear anything they like, or nothing at all.
- COWBOY Briefing: 7:45pm – Lead Rider reviews Corral Code
- Mount Social: Meet cowboys, broncos and wranglers at Runway from 5:00-7:00pm
- Arrival: Broncos arrive at the mount Corral no later than 7:15pm ((in front of room 20)
- Dress: Broncos are naked except for Mount Harness, blindfold and shoes/boots
(cockrings, armbands or any non-ass blocking gear subject to Gate wrangler approval)
- Blindfold: YELLOW = Safe Sex/Condom, BLUE = Prefers Bareback
- bronco Briefing: 7:30pm – Lead Rider reviews Corral Code
- Wranglers (volunteers) help enforce the Corral Code and safely guide broncs.
- Watch for COWBOYs not respecting hands or honoring blindfolds
- Guide Broncos to the gate, or other areas of the corral as requested.
- Wranglers CAN ride broncos (when not working) but CAN NOT be ridden by cowboys.
- Perfect role for a voyeur
Mount Social: Meet cowboys, broncos and wranglers at Runway from 5:00-7:00pm
CCBC rents lockers, as well limited, ‘bring your own lock’ free lockers. If lockers sell out, a clothes check will be operated at the dutch door in the locker room.